mandag 24. november 2008

Christmas swap pakke mottatt!!


Today I received an amazing parcel from Linda in the US. And i LOVE it!! Chocolate I love, purple I love, shiny yarns I love and bamboo needles i LOVE!! Linda, this is such a great gift!! THANK YOU!


I had to take a picture of this, which amongst the needles, yarn, pendant, pattern and chocolates is my favorite in this package.. :) I have never seen this before, I wish we had stuff like this in Norway, it looks SO GOOD! Don't think i will share this with anyone... or maybe i have to..

It is a hot chocolate mix with tiny marshmallows and chocolate chips by the way ;)


It was hard to get a picture of the pendant that shows how beautiful it is. The purple color resembles the one in the picture underneath, but the amazing shinyness and colors inside comes out above i think..


I think this will be this year's christmas eve jewelry, I just have to buy some clothes to match it :D

Thank you for a wonderful package once again Linda! The chocolates tasted great, I am not sure if i have the heart to have a go at the hot chocolate mix.. It looks to good to finish :P

Now I just have to wait and see if the package I sent will arrive the UK safe and sound..

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Spennende med slike pakker. Hve er det i kremmerhuset da? Sjokolade?

Nina sa...

Koselig at du linker til meg!!
Du er heldig som har fått pakke:)
linker til deg også jeg!!
Ha en fin søndag..